Free: Museum Members.
$7: Youth (ages 3-17), Student with ID, Senior (ages 60+)
Advance-purchase tickets for Thursday through Monday, 10 am to 4 pm. Tickets include access to all Museum exhibitions.
The Museum is closed Thanksgiving day and Christmas day.
Scroll down to select your date.
Advance-purchase tickets are suggested, but not required. Same-day, walk-up tickets may be purchased at the Visitor Center whenever you choose to visit us during operating hours.
Tickets are not required to visit the Great Hall, the Museum Shop, A Better Way Home: The Housing Affordability Breakthrough Challenge exhibition or the Gun Violence Memorial Project.
Download a Visitor Guide now, or pick one up at the Information Desk when you arrive.
All visitors aged 2 and older are encouraged to wear a face covering while visiting the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- After you purchase your tickets, watch for a confirmation email.
- When you arrive at the Museum, proceed to the Visitor Center to pick up your wristband.
- Museum Member, Student, and Senior ticket holders must present a valid Member Card or ID to redeem wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. They are valid only for the date specified.
- Entry to Play, Work, Build is included in your ticket purchase, subject to capacity limitations. Entries are made on first-come, first-served basis, and may require a brief wait.
- Ticket sales end at midnight the night before each open date.