Free: Museum Members.
$7: Youth (ages 3-17), Student with ID, Senior (ages 60+)
This page is where you may select the date of your visit to the National Building Museum and purchase tickets in advance if you wish to.
Please note: Effective July 30, 2021, all visitors aged 2 and older are required to wear a face covering while visiting the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
Advance-purchase tickets are suggested, but not required. Same-day, walk-up tickets may be purchased at the Visitor Center whenever you choose to visit us during operating hours.
Advance-purchase tickets are daily, Friday through Sunday, and split into two sessions: 11 am–1 pm and 1–4 pm. Tickets include access to all Museum exhibitions.
Download a Visitor Guide now, or pick one up at the Information Desk when you arrive.
Scroll down to select your date.
- After you purchase your tickets, watch for a confirmation email.
- When you arrive at the Museum, proceed to the Visitor Center to pick up your wristband.
- Museum Member, Student, and Senior ticket holders must present a valid Member Card or ID to redeem wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. They are valid only for the date specified.
- Ticket sales end at midnight the night before each open date.