Free: Museum Members.
$7: Youth (ages 3-17), Student with ID, Senior (ages 60+)
Advance-purchase tickets for Thursday through Monday, 10 am to 4 pm. Tickets include access to all Museum exhibitions.
The Museum is closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Scroll down to purchase tickets.
Advance-purchase tickets are suggested, but not required. Same-day, walk-up tickets may be purchased at the Visitor Center whenever you choose to visit us during operating hours.
Tickets are not required to visit the Great Hall, the Museum Shop, or A Better Way Home: The Housing Affordability Breakthrough Challenge exhibition.
Download a Visitor Guide now, or pick one up at the Information Desk when you arrive.
All visitors aged 2 and older are encouraged to wear a face covering while visiting the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- After you purchase your tickets, watch for a confirmation email.
- When you arrive at the Museum, proceed to the Visitor Center to pick up your wristband.
- Museum Member, Student, and Senior ticket holders must present a valid Member Card or ID to redeem wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. They are valid only for the date specified.
- To ensure all visitors are guaranteed access to Brick City on the day of their visit, hourly entries are offered based on the capacity of the exhibit. Check with the admission desk upon arrival for available entry times. Timed entries are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Entry to Play, Work, Build is included in your ticket purchase, subject to capacity limitations. Entries are made on first-come, first-served basis, and may require a brief wait.