Free: Museum Members.
$7: Youth (ages 3-17), Student with ID, Senior (ages 60+)
Advance-purchase tickets for Thursday through Monday, 10 am to 4 pm. Tickets include access to all Museum exhibitions.
The Museum is closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Scroll down to select your date.
Advance-purchase tickets are suggested, but not required. Same-day, walk-up tickets may be purchased at the Visitor Center whenever you choose to visit us during operating hours.
Tickets are not required to visit the Great Hall, the Museum Shop, or A Better Way Home: The Housing Affordability Breakthrough Challenge exhibition.
Download a Visitor Guide now, or pick one up at the Information Desk when you arrive.
All visitors aged 2 and older are encouraged to wear a face covering while visiting the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- After you purchase your tickets, watch for a confirmation email.
- When you arrive at the Museum, proceed to the Visitor Center to pick up your wristband.
- Museum Member, Student, and Senior ticket holders must present a valid Member Card or ID to redeem wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. They are valid only for the date specified.
- To ensure all visitors are guaranteed access to ‘Brick City’ on the day of their visit, hourly entries are offered based on the capacity of the exhibit. Check with the admission desk upon arrival for available entry times. Timed entries are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Entry to Play, Work, Build is included in your ticket purchase, subject to capacity limitations. Entries are made on first-come, first-served basis, and may require a brief wait.
- Ticket sales end at midnight the night before each open date.
Museums for All is a signature access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and administered by the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) to encourage people of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum-going habits. The Museum offers free general admission to individuals and families presenting a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card. One person per group needs to present the identifying information, and that will cover up to 3 additional individuals.
Blue Star Museums is a partnership between the National Endowment for the Arts and Blue Star Families, in collaboration with the Department of Defense and museums across America, offering free general admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families, including National Guard and Reserve. The 2023 Blue Star Museums program begins on Armed Forces Day, Saturday, May 20 and ends on Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2023. To gain free general admission, one person per group needs to present the identifying information (military or dependent identification card), and that will cover up to five additional individuals.