July 4-September 3, 2018
Choose your date and time below for Fun House tickets at the National Building Museum. Same day tickets are available onsite only. Tickets are timed and include one hour in Fun House and access to all other Museum exhibitions.
Free: National Building Museum Members; join today.
$13: Youth (ages 3-17), Student with ID, Senior (ages 60+), AARP Member with ID
$10: Blue Star (ages 3+; limit 6 per family with military ID)
Online tickets are available until midnight EST the night before. Same day tickets are subject to availability and are distributed onsite on a first-come, first-served basis. Check date listings below.
- After you purchase your tickets, look out for a confirmation email.
- When arriving at the Museum, proceed to the advance ticket line to pick up your wristband. The ticket line is located near the 5th street entrance to the Museum. Wristbands will be required for entry to Museum exhibitions and Fun House.
- Museum Member, AARP Member, Student, Senior, and Blue Star Ticket holders must present valid Member Card, student ID, or valid active duty military ID to redeem wristbands.
- Allow a minimum of two hours for your visit to the Museum. Please note the Museum closes at 5 pm daily. If your Fun House timed ticket is after 3:30 pm you may want to arrive early to see Museum exhibitions prior to entering Fun House.
- Please line up at the Fun House entrance 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Your timed entry is valid for one hour. A new ticket purchase will be required for re-entry.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. They are valid only for the date and time specified when purchased.
- If you do not want to visit Fun House, exhibitions-only tickets are available onsite and are $10 for Adults, and $7 for Youth/Student/Seniors. The exhibition Evicted is free.
- Members can reserve Fun House tickets immediately upon completion of your membership purchase. If you are still unable to make your reservation, please contact our membership department at 202.272.2448 (Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm), or firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.
- Are you a Museum Member with questions? Check out our Member FAQ.
- Times marked with a strike-through are sold out.
- By entering Fun House you release the National Building Museum, Snarkitecture, and the US Government from any liability for injuries and/or losses that may arise out of your participation. You agree to assume all risk of personal injury. You, for yourself, and any minors under your supervision agree to follow the safety instructions provided and acknowledge that failure to do so may result in expulsion from the National Building Museum.
Online sales are no longer available. Same day tickets available on a first come, first served basis at the Museum.