July 4-September 3, 2018
Tickets for August will be released July 13.
Free: National Building Museum Members; join today.
$13: Youth (ages 3-17), Student with ID, Senior (ages 60+), AARP Member with ID
$10: Blue Star (ages 3+; limit 6 per family with military ID)
After you purchase your tickets, look out for a confirmation email.
- When arriving at the Museum, proceed to the advance ticket line to pick up your wristband. The ticket line is located near the 5th street entrance to the Museum. Wristbands will be required for entry to Museum exhibitions and Fun House.
- Museum Member, AARP Member, Student, Senior, and Blue Star Ticket holders must present valid Member Card, student ID, or valid active duty military ID to redeem wristbands.
- Allow a minimum of two hours for your visit to the Museum. Please note the Museum closes at 5 pm daily. If your Fun House timed ticket is after 3:30 pm you may want to arrive early to see Museum exhibitions prior to entering Fun House.
- Please line up at the Fun House entrance 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Your timed entry is valid for one hour. A new ticket purchase will be required for re-entry.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. They are valid only for the date and time specified when purchased.
- If you do not want to visit Fun House, exhibitions-only tickets are available onsite and are $10 for Adults, and $7 for Youth/Student/Seniors. The exhibition Evicted is free.
- If you join as a member to get free Fun House tickets, please allow 24 hours for your membership to update in our system. If you would like to reserve your tickets within that window, just give us a call at 202.272.2448, and ask for the membership department or email email@example.com.
- Are you a Museum Member with questions? Check out our Member FAQ.