- Lawn opens at 9 am on each Ward Day; other Museum exhibitions open at 10 am. Ward Day hours last from 9–11 am.
- All visitors must use the main F St. NW entrance between 4th and 5th Streets NW.
- Your Ward Day eligibility is determined by your zip code; please bring a valid form of ID with zip code.
- The general public will be admitted to Lawn and the Museum starting at 10 am.
- All visitors must check in at the Museum’s admissions desk to receive their complimentary admission wristband.
D.C. residents are invited on their corresponding Ward Day and meet their D.C. Council representatives and receive complimentary admission to Lawn. Explore our newest summer exhibition, hear from and play with community partners, and enjoy story time with DC Public Library.
Please note that At Large councilmembers will be present on the day noted below, but residents should choose the day listed with their Ward to visit.
Ward 7: Councilmember Vincent C. Gray
Ward 8: Councilmember Trayon White, Sr.
At Large: Councilmember Robert C. White, Jr.
Ward 2: Councilmember Jack Evans
Ward 6: Councilmember Charles Allen
At Large: Councilmember David Grosso
Chair: Council Chair Phil Mendelson
Ward 3: Councilmember Mary Cheh
Ward 4: Councilmember Brandon Todd
At Large: Councilmember Elissa Silverman
Ward 1: Councilmember Brianne Nadeau
Ward 5: Councilmember Kenyan McDuffie
At Large: Councilmember Anita Bonds