Intelligent Cities was a year-long initiative (2012) of the National Building Museum, supported by TIME and IBM, funded by The Rockefeller Foundation. It explored the intersection of information technology and urban design to understand where we are, where we want to be, and how to get there.
Intelligent Cities Resources
- Companion book Intelligent Cities, edited by Susan Piedmont-Palladino
- Center for Neighborhood Technology
- IBM Smarter Cities Challenge
- Civic Commons (archive)
- Map Kibera
- Center for Spatial Research at Columbia University
- Spacial History Project at Stanford University
For more information about Intelligent Cities, contact Susan Piedmont-Palladino.