Free: Museum Members.
$13: Youth (ages 3-17), Student with ID, Senior (ages 60+)
$10: AARP Member with ID (limit one per person)
$10: Blue Star Military (ages 3 and up with ID; limit 6 per family)
JULY 4-SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
Scroll down to select your date.
Special programs like behind-the-scenes tours, Late Nights, Ward Days, and more are also listed below on their respective dates, as well as on the calendar.
- After you purchase your tickets, look out for a confirmation email.
- When arriving at the Museum, proceed to the ticket desk to pick up your wristband. The ticket line is located near the 5th street entrance to the Museum. Wristbands will be required for entry to Museum exhibitions and Lawn.
- Museum Member, AARP Member, Student, Senior, and Blue Star Ticket holders must present valid Member Card, student ID, or valid active duty military ID to redeem wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. They are valid only for the date specified when purchased.
- If you do not want to visit Lawn, exhibitions-only tickets are available onsite and are $10 for Adults, and $7 for Youth/Student/Seniors.
- Lawn ticket sales end at midnight the night before. Limited onsite same day tickets available at the admissions desk.
Select Your Date
Online tickets are no longer available. Same day tickets available on site. Scroll down to purchase for a future date.
Walkin tickets available for Movie Night at 7pm. Homeward Bound begins at 8pm.