May 27, 2013–September 2, 2013
Mini Golf features two nine-hole course options, with all new holes designed and built by leading Washington-area architects, landscape architects, and contractors. The courses explore the architects’ and designers’ ideas for “Building the Future,” with twists and turns to challenge golfers young and old.
Mini-Golf Sponsors, Designers, and Builders
- Sponsors: Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District and The Yards; Designer: Shalom Baranes Associates; Builder: Winmar Construction; Additional contributors: ABC Imaging, Herip Associates, Forest City Washington, Interface Multimedia, and Ken Foran
- Sponsor: IEEE-USA; Designer: Inscape Publico; Builder: Glass Construction
- Sponsor: Linder & Associates Event Architects; Designer and Builder: District Design
- Sponsor, Designer, and Builder: STUDIOS Architecture; Additional contributors: Interface, Alliance Lighting, and 3form
- Sponsor and Designer: Wiencek + Associates Architects + Planners; Builder: Hamel Builders
- Sponsor: The Vinyl Institute; Designers and Builders: Hixon Design Consultants and Parker Rodriguez
- Sponsors: American Society of Interior Designers and Teknion; Designer: Determined by Design; Builder: DAVIS Construction
- Sponsor: American Society of Landscape Architects; Designer and Builder: Jason Granado, lead, with Jaeeun Cho, Brian Green, James Hanger, and John Whilden of the Virginia Tech Washington-Alexandria Architecture Center
- Sponsors: Atmosphere Lighting, Occasions Caterers, and Perfect Settings; Designer and Builder: Design Foundry
- Sponsor and Designer: Bonstra | Haresign ARCHITECTS LLP; Builder: Monarc Construction; Additional contributors: ABC Imaging and Interface.
- Sponsor, Designer, and Builder: Clark Construction Group, LLC
- Sponsor: Evonik Cyro; Designer: KUBE Architecture; Builders: Madden Corporation and Mersoa Woodwork & Design LLC
- Sponsor, Designer, and Builder: Hargrove, Inc.
- Sponsor: The JBG Companies; Designer: Landscape Architecture Bureau; Builder: Harkins Builders
- Sponsors: Mount Vernon Triangle CID and Steuart Investment Co.; Designer: E/L Studio; Builder: Think Make Build, FLOR, and Independent Custom Metalworks
- Sponsor, Designer, and Builder: Rippeteau Architects, PC
- Sponsor, Designer, and Builder: Smolen Emr Ilkovitch Architects
- Sponsor, Designer, and Builder: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP; Additional Sponsor: Zebra Imaging; Additional Builder: Students from the Catholic University School of Architecture