The Director of Human Resources is responsible for overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resources function for the Museum with staff of 100+ employees, including recruitment and placement, benefits administration, employee relations, ADP payroll processing and administration, and implementation of new human resources programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent, Master’s degree a plus
- 5 plus years of professional HR practitioner experience
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of Human Resources law including ACA requirements and Qualified Retirement plans, audits and filings
- SHRM Certified Professional preferred
- Payroll processing experience required. Proficiency with ADP Payroll System and knowledge in implementing time sheet management
- Benefits management experience
- Experience in conflict resolution and employee mediation
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- High degree of organization and attention to detail required
- Must be service-oriented, diplomatic and energetic. Ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced setting. This position has no direct reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite software (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- Museum/non-profit background preferred
- Interest in built environment a plus
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements (Attn: Director of Human Resources) to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.