Membership for Individuals, Couples, and Families
The National Building Museum is non-profit, private organization that could not exist without support from donors like you. Your membership supports our exhibitions, creates educational programs, and helps sustain the institution.
- Free admission to exhibitions and reduced admission fees to select special exhibitions and events
- Invitations to exhibition previews and curator-led tours
- Access to members-only Construction Watch Tours
- Subscription to the Calendar of Events and e-newsletter National Building Museum Online
- Savings on educational programs
- 10% discount on Museum Shop purchases
Individual $60 (fully tax deductible)
Membership privileges for one adult
Senior $50 (fully tax deductible)
Membership privileges for one adult age 60 or older
Student $40 (fully tax deductible)
Membership privileges for one student (with proof of enrollment)
Dual $80 (fully tax deductible)
Membership privileges (see above) for two adults
Family $90 (fully tax deductible)
Membership privileges for two adults and up to 4 youth (ages 3-17), plus:
- Access to members-only birthday parties
- Advance registration and savings on summer camp
- Complimentary admission or priority access to select family programs
The Keystone Society gathers emerging professionals to further the Museum's mission while enjoying complimentary or reduced admission to unique educational, social, and networking events, in addition to General Membership benefits.
Keystone Society $85 ($55 tax deductible)
Membership privileges for up to two adults, including invitations to Keystone Society events.
The Builders enrich the core of the Museum's mission while enjoying exclusive benefits and opportunities.
Friend $150 ($120 tax deductible)
General Membership privileges for two adults, plus:
- Free admission to exhibitions and reduced admission fees to select special exhibitions and events, for up to six people
- Invitations to select exhibition openings
- Advance registration for Construction Watch Tours
- Additional 5% discount on Museum Shop purchases (15% total)
Fellow $250 ($220 tax deductible)
Friend Membership privileges for two adults, plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to one on-site public lecture program
- Recognition in the Museum’s annual report
Builder Contributor $500 ($450 tax deductible)
Fellow Membership privileges for two adults, plus:
- Commemorative gift, selected by Museum staff
The Corinthians are a philanthropic circle of donors who make significant commitments to advance the Museum's mission. By providing substantial annual support, Corinthians help sustain our most central programming efforts and play an important role in the life and success of the institution.
Starting at $1,000, Corinthians recieve the following privileges for two adults at the Builder Contributor level, plus:
- Invitations to the annual Holiday Party and other special events
- Complimentary admission to on-site public programs
- Access to exclusive behind-the-scenes tours at premier architectural sites
- Recognition on the Museum’s website and the Annual Report
- An additional 5% discount on Museum Shop purchases (20% total)
To learn more about The Corinthians and leadership giving at the Museum, please contact the director of individual giving.
All membership benefits are subject to availability, advance notice, and/or associated cost and can be changed or updated at any time.
Questions? Contact the Membership Manager at 202.272.2448, ext. 3200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Building Museum is a nonprofit organization certified 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum allowable extent of the law. The Museum's tax identification number is 52-1050999. To obtain a copy of the organization's most recent audited financial statement or other financial information, please contact: The Development Department, National Building Museum, 401 F Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001, or call 202.272.2448, ext. 3500.