Host a Birthday Party
The National Building Museum offers exciting birthday party opportunities for children turning ages 3-11. Parties at the Museum feature hands-on, interactive activities with construction and building themes.
All parties include:
- Use of the Museum's party space
- Tables and chairs
- Party favors
- A National Building Museum t-shirt for the birthday child
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum's exhibitions for you and all of your guests
- A Museum teacher to lead activities, read a story, and help supervise children
Birthday parties are a members only benefit and can be booked by Museum members at the Family Level or higher. Learn more about becoming a member and its other great benefits!
Parties are now sold out through March. Log in as a member now to check out birthday party dates from late April - June, 2016.
The National Building Museum's Great Hall will be closed from December 20, 2015 - February 10, 2016 as we replace our carpeting and install new energy efficient lighting. All of the Museum's exhibitions will remain open, as will our classroom spaces. Though birthday parties usually involve a brief building tour, parties will not be substantially affected.
How to Book a Party:
2. Review our Policies and Guidelines.
3. Choose an Available Date and Time.