Host a Birthday Party
Birthday parties are sold out through the end of 2015. Contact Ben Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to be put on our wait list.
The National Building Museum offers exciting birthday party opportunities for children turning ages 3-11. Parties at the Museum feature hands-on, interactive activities with construction and building themes.
All parties include:
- Use of the Museum's party space
- Tables and chairs
- Party favors
- A National Building Museum t-shirt for the birthday child
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum's exhibitions for you and all of your guests
- A Museum teacher to lead activities, read a story, and help supervise children
Birthday parties are a members only benefit and can be booked by Museum members at the Family Level or higher. Learn more about becoming a member and its other great benefits!
How to Book a Party
2. Review our Policies and Guidelines.
3. Choose an Available Date and Time.