Host a Birthday Party
The National Building Museum offers exciting birthday party opportunities for children turning ages 3-11. Parties at the Museum feature hands-on, interactive activities with construction and building themes.
All parties include:
- Use of the Museum's party space
- Tables and chairs
- Party favors
- A National Building Museum t-shirt for the birthday child
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum's exhibitions for you and all of your guests
- A Museum teacher to lead activities, read a story, and help supervise children
Birthday parties are a members only benefit and can be booked by Museum members at the Family Level or higher. Learn more about becoming a member and its other great benefits!
Parties are now sold out through for the spring season. We are unable to offer parties from July–September. Check back in September to book parties for October 2016 – January 2017.
How to Book a Party:
2. Review our Policies and Guidelines.
3. Choose an Available Date and Time.