Host a Birthday Party
Due to our busy schedule of upcoming programs, the National Building Museum will begin offering birthday parties again in October. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to be notified when birthday parties are made available online, contact Ben Lauer at email@example.com to be placed on a list of interested members.
The National Building Museum offers exciting birthday party opportunities for children turning ages 3-11. Parties at the Museum feature hands-on, interactive activities with construction and building themes.
All parties include:
- Use of the Museum's party space
- Tables and chairs
- Party favors
- A National Building Museum t-shirt for the birthday child
- Complimentary tickets to the Museum's exhibitions for you and all of your guests
- A Museum teacher to lead activities, read a story, and help supervise children
Birthday parties are a members only benefit and can be booked by Museum members at the Family Level or higher. Learn more about becoming a member and its other great benefits!
How to Book a Party
2. Review our Policies and Guidelines.
3. Choose an Available Date and Time.