Stay in Touch
You can sign up for a variety of National Building Museum e-newsletters:
- Emerging Professionals: Learn about special networking events for working professionals beginning careers in building related fields and beyond.
- Family Programs: Monthly e-blast with highlights on upcoming family programs
- General Newsletter: Monthly e-newsletter featuring short articles on mission-related topics; interviews with designers, architects, and educators; Museum news; and more.
- Homeschool Parents and Educators: Learn about attending one of the Museum's Homeschool Days to participate in hands-on educational programs with other families.
- Public Programs: Weekly email with information on upcoming programs and lectures
- Teen Programs: Upcoming events and ways to stay involved with the Museum's programs for teens, parents, and educators
- Museum Shop Specials: information on new items and sales in the Museum Shop